Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whats Good in the Male....

Original:Thursday, November 01, 2007
whats good in the male....
I find mail sent to my house addressed as "current resident" to be highly offensive. I spent a long time living in my parent's house trying to find an identity - Now they disrespect the Kemmerer family name by addressing a lovely packet of Home Depot coupons with "Kemmerer or Current Resident" Or Current Resident? Was there a meeting of the Pennysaver Coalition Board Members discussing what happens if the person they have on file no longer lives there?

"Eh, what do we do if the person's name on our coupons don't match the actual person that lives there?" a thinly mustached, Blu Blocker wearing, hairy chest showing, middle aged man says through a cloud of smoke illuminated by a light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

"Why don't we put da name we have…….aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwhhhhhhhh (or) current wresident???" a high pitched, fat guy wearing suspenders says while eating chicken wings and pointing with a finger from his free hand, with big napkin in a diamond shape over his shirt. Then he collects his thoughts and just follows with a heavenly gaze and a reconfirming "yeah…..aaaaaaaawwwwhhhhhhhh."

I want more thought put into my junk mail. If you are going to annoy me with useless KFC coupons, well…I guess not TOTALLY useless…at least show an interest in trying to get me to buy stuff. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not looking to go through 100 pages of coupons to find the 10 percent off the second package purchased of Lady Schicks at Walgreens in the first place. So you're pretty much on my bad side already by showing how little you care about who reads the junk mail.

ck

No comments: