Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update and Update 2

Original:Friday, January 06, 2006
update 2
"In Good Company" I hate this movie because of how real it was.
Scarlet Johansson did a great job of portraying every girl that ever lived.
Topher Gracin ( Carter ) : " I love you"
Scarlet ( Alex ): "Thank You, thats sweet" -enter awkwardness-
I think Miller Lite should make a movie of just beer cans messing around. Like the California Raisins could come to life, why cant beer cans just hang out and give zingy one-liners.
Why do I have to give re-assurance to my best friends dogs about doing a good thing when they take a shit? What might be worse is that I just really am excited when they take ashit. I seriously am happy for them, it comes out naturally.
"Thats a good girl, tyoure such a good girl!!!!" ( Dog stares back)
I need to get an applause sign for myself, to put over my bathroom door for when I come out.
ck


Update from Florida
I just watched 'The Prince & Me' and cried at the end.

ck

No comments: