Thursday, October 23, 2008

NKOTB

Original:Friday, October 03, 2008
NKOTB
Man oh man, happy day, celebrate ! They are back ! The New Guys on the Street, how I once referred to them trying to be funny as a 9 year old, have returned bringing back a wonderful medley of Metrosexuality to our lives.
They gave hope to guys that had to bear the name Donnie, and Jonathan or Jon, spelled J-O-N. It gave so many their first kiss at places named " Lookout Point " when it was cool to just touch a boob on the outside of the shirt.
These gentleman were icons for any who's who in the dating world during the 1988-1991 era. Ive interviewed so many who reaped the benefits of songs like "Please Dont Go Girl" and how it changed their night. They all went something like this.
"Please Don't Go Girl"
(talking about Ms. Lefevere's French exam)
Do you have to leave? Please don't go girl I just can't live without you (comment on how jessica nelson has bad b.o. during gym class)Please don't go girl So listen to me... (Don't go, girl) Please don't go girl You would ruin my whole world Tell me you'll stay (eyes meet perspiration begins)
Never ever go away I love you (I love you) I guess I always will (go in for kiss)
Girl, you're my best friend Girl, you're my love within (the kiss - he thinks this is awesome, she thinks his breath smells like fries from Roy Rogers where he took her earlier, but he did say she could have ANYTHING from the menu)
just want you to know That I will always love you Ooh, baby (french kiss - young gentleman feels weird things down below - contemplates making a joke about french kissing and the french exam they talked about earlier to break up the uneasiness of the developing sexual situation)
Tell me you'll stay Never ever go away I need you (I need you) I guess I always will Girl, you're my best friend Girl, you're my love within (heavy petting begins)
just want you to know That I will always love you Ooh, baby (Please don't go girl) I'm gonna always love you girl I'm gonna love you girl until the end of time Tell me girl You're gonna always be mine (odd moment when gentleman squeezes boob a little too hard)Please don't go girl You would ruin my whole world Tell me you'll stay Never ever go away I love you (I love you) I guess I always will Girl, you're my best friend Girl, you're my love within I just want you to know That I will always love you Ooh, baby (girl has had enough - guy stops humping the bench seat of the 81 chevy nova his dad let him borrow, funny leatherish seat material makes awkward fart-ish noise as he settles back down behind the wheel)(Please don't go girl) (Please don't go girl) Please don't go girl (Please don't go girl) Please don't go, baby (Please don't go girl) Please don't go girl (Please don't go girl) Please don't go darlin' (Please don't go girl) Please don't go, baby, no (guy asks girl if she saw where his silver aviator sunglasses fell from atop his head - actually belongs to his dad too)
(follows up with "So how did you like the movie 'Twins'?)
ck cigarette sand bucket.
8:22 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Serendipity
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely. The word has been voted as one of the ten English words that were hardest to translate in June 2004 by a British translation company. (From wikipedia)
ck

No comments: