Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bro J's Sounds Alot like Blow J's

Original:Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bro J’s sounds alot like Blow J’s
Transcript of Monday Night Football at local pub.
A. I hate going into the city. But 2 hours all you can drink and all you can eat meat.
B. Colin is once again wearing a child's medium shirt over his childs small body annoying me immediately.
C. Fabian and I polish off 2 pitchers and plate of meat quicker than Colin and Phil who contend me and Fabian are cheating.
D. I overextend ourselves on ordering the meat, and worry that it will be thrown out. I ask Paige if we can take this home, she says, "We throw a ton of food away so its ok."
E. Colin starts talking to Miss New Jersey about marathons and what not, and how he's in great shape from being thin.
F. Miss New Jersey and friend offer us their salad. We offer them our meat.
G. Strange gentleman puts empty glasses on our table, then enjoys meat off our plate. I offer it for free as he offers money, Fabian negates me by slapping my hand and saying, "No, your money is good here."
H. I still hate the city.
I. Gentleman uses urinal for about 4 minutes ahead of me.
J. Shots arrive from guy who ate our meat.
K. Shots arrive from Phil, called Gator bites. Shots taste like anus bites.
L. Meat still on table.
M. Someone's birthday????
N. Colin still thin even after birthday cake.
O. Leave after someone rips photo off wall.
ck. casa velas.

Addendum
"Easy Japan, no need to wake up a sleeping giant" - FC
"Let me see that dressing, it's white isn't it?" - CK

No comments: