Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Boy Its Here

Original:Friday, December 30, 2005
Oh boy its here
New years eve is super. and its a saturday. Its like the superbowl of drinking. I'd say that the regular season begins late January and then lasts until summer. You have home games, away games and as the warmer months approach, you have more and more regular starters getting in the game.
Late Summer and Fall must be the playoffs, and usually its hyped up home games at beach type places like Long Beach and the Hamptons. Players start playing with urgency as they realize time is running out. Then you have the All star game on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. First the night begins with the Old Timers game, followed by the new and upcoming star rookies.
December is filled with just practices, and players fine tuning themselves for the big dance. And how great is it to be in the greatest venue in the world? New York City!?
Well ill be in Boston, shaking my rrrrrrump at a dance club. Yes a dance paladium. I dont even know what the insides of those places look like.
I've been researching what im supposed to wear to club, and i've carefully selected my new year's eve attire.
http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=/dancewear/page_MEN_p1.html
Well if that is sold out I assume ill shave my arms and get a sleeveless Armani Exchange shirt and 345 dollar jeans to go with some snakeskin shoes. Ill be the hottest thing since John Antinore ( google him ) to walk inside Club.
I heard some good stories from inside Club, where people have intercourse on the dancefloors with their clothes on. I look forward to learn how to do this. I guess its some sort of magic shit. Which reminds me I have to get my neon tongue ring from the store this afternoon for when those hot German Techno songs come on. Instead of using those glow sticks, I think Ill get a neon jump rope and jump around to the song that Club is playing.
For the doctors out there: Is it ok to take some radioactive material so that when I sweat my body will glow as i shake it on Club's dance floor?
Oh boy, I am going to make a fool out of myself, but hopefully ill get a ruffee slipped in my drink and ill get taken advantage of.
ck
ps - John Antinore is one of my best good friends.

No comments: