Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interpretations

Original:Friday, May 12, 2006
Interpretations
Last evening there was quite a large thunderstorm. It was strange because I think it was the first T-Storm or "TS", as I like to call them, of the year. I was drinking wine last night, and since Ive started to try to get fucked up on wine, my nervous system has been acting a little strange.
There was a gigantic boom last night that sent me into panic mode because I had my strange wine buzz on, and I was also dreaming. Think about when you are awaken by someone and you have a conversation with them. You know what was said, but you cant remember it exactly happening. Combine that with my wine-o buzz and you have weirdness.
I woke up a split second before this gigantic boom. Then there was KA-BOOOM!!! I think everyone in my neighborhood woke to this, and those who are reading this that live around me might attest to it. This boom was so loud that it sounded like a bomb, and it set off many alarms. I then started to panic as I usually do at 3 am when I am awake, expecting aliens or ghosts to be hanging out in my room.
Sometimes when I get nervous about being visited by ghosts or aliens I try to think about what my mother might say. " Like ghosts and aliens have nothing better to do than to hang out in your dirty room in the middle of the night."
I kept searching around my room and thinking that this was a sonic boom from an 'Independence Day' Alien ship and that this was it. Then my mind started to rapidly wander and here's what I remember from the dream that followed.
I started to dream that the boom was from a pirate ship. And that an effeminate sailor on the ship shot off a canon to spite the other mates who never let him fire the canon. And I would pay anything to remember the witty one liner that the sailor said. I think there are ties to the character Jack from Will and Grace since I was watching that earlier. I remember the sailor wore a pirate style doo rag on his head, and there was a sash as well around his torso.
Open to interpretation. Be gentle.
ck

No comments: