Tuesday, November 18, 2008

RE:11-15/Tis the Season Already

Anonymous posted:

Oh it's so much fun to have all my weeekends free to watch football and have some tasty wings instead of having to purchase presents for some family member I have never met. Maybe while everyone is out toasting the town and I'm stuck putting up Christmas lights, I'll use your same blow up dolls and recreate a fun poker game with my closest buddies. Maybe we'll even plan a fun MAN-cation. Fist pound bro!And who doesn't love getting drunk phone calls while you watch Mama Mia on DVD. "Hey broseph, the bar is swimming with chicks tonight, Wooooo!!!" Woooo indeed my friend. My buddy that is also in a relationship (and sorry he doesn't have a cool nickname like Paps or Hank or "The Chad-ster") suggests that we call you at 7:30 AM to join us when we spend yet another Sunday shopping for a gift for Sophia and Vinnie's baby shower.Look at those guys at the bar high fiving because the local football team just scored, go fuck yourselves.
November 18, 2008 9:47 AM

1. I dont have weekends off. You can call me at 730am Sundays, I'll be at work.
2. Hank is an awesome name.
3. How come you buy presents for someone you've never met at least once?

ck

No comments: