Monday, April 27, 2009

04-27/"Away from the curtains, Use your bucket."

As I sat in my hotel room in Mexico City, I turned to my pet pig "Rocky" and said, "Where's the beef?"

The swine flu has got the whole world freaking out. So now for us hypochondriacs, we can add swine flu to the list, when in reality an hour or two of sleep a night would rightfully suffice.

Symptoms
fever - do hot flashes count?
lethargy - Is there any other way to live
lack of appetite - well....
coughing - I don't know what color that is
sore throat- check
nausea - usually
vomiting - weekends normally
diarrhea - what is this? oh, I thought that was normal.

Our wonderful Alma Mater, St. Francis Prep., apparently has gained popularity in having many of its students infected by the disease after a trip to Mexico.

When reached for comment, Mr. Hiller said, " Thank God I am retired."

Former student Stephen Famoso said, "This is why I kept my books in Marco's locker."

Sadly, the Intramural Lacrosse finals will have to be postponed, as Aunt Jamima has to help scrub away the germs. When asked how he felt to be involved in this project he said,

"I guess they saw the bandanna and assumed I was a cleaner."

ck

No comments: