Wednesday, April 8, 2009

04-08/Whats So Wrong with Non-Reality

Arrive at apartment after baseball practice.

Drunk -ish, after post practice "team bonding" exercise.

Find Duel II premiere on MTV.

Within five minutes, 2 gay gentleman are making out in a hot tub, then one of them makes out with Brooke.

Shauvon has intercourse with CT.

I remember how I thought I was on the treadmill next to CT the other day.

My left contact lens disengages from left pupil.

Both contacts come out.

I get water, kitchen smells.

CT and Adam get into fight.

Eric tries to hold Adam back, and you see his buttcrack. I always liked Eric, because he has the Chris Farley look about him, and he's rarely on camera. Most of the time, the women are walking around in bikinis, and the guys working out, and there you see my boy Eric in the background, doing paperwork or something.

If I ever got on one of these Real World shows I would have to be funny guy who entertains good looking cast members, like a court jester. Maybe I could be the butler, and serve prophylactics in a bowl while wearing a tuxedo.

My role could be nothing more than a batboy on a baseball team. After two hot people have intercourse, I'd be walking in the hallway for no reason, and give them both high fives. They would not know who I was, but I'd always "look familiar."

The old Real World/Road Rules challenge opening credits would always pump me up to go to the gym. I think my dad liked it too. The cast members would come out of the water, looking all angry with a little amount of clothes on.

I'd be the guy at the end.

"And introducing Bobo, the butler."

In my opening shot, I'd turn around into the camera and be surprised that that I was being filmed, probably wearing a hawaiian shirt. Then put down my ham sandwich, and offer someone a rubber.

Reality - who's really living in the fantasy?

ck

Good news, MJ is back.

No comments: