Saturday, April 25, 2009

04-26/In Train Sight

music - simple minds "alive and kicking"

Between Babylon and massapequa park; Shirtless man with many tattoos mowing lown about 12 x 8. Neighbor comes out of shanty, I surmise to smoke a cig. A second later a silver box appears and he lights one. Train starts to move and I'm guessing they are going to talk about Lurleen having the baby and how "that damn dog keeps getting out of the yard."

Eddie money "take me home tonight"

Woman walking in a long jacket waving a finger wildly while walking with a female friend. I can only guess she's talking about "Al always plays golf when he needs to fix the door."

VFW Post 1066 is having some rally or maybe a confirmation party.

NKOTB "Summertime" I feel ashamed and mouth the words looking out the window. If I was a superhero I'd call myself "OLD-man."

"Sitting here in the sunshine with you on my mind" sing it donny.

Ck

No comments: