Monday, April 13, 2009

04-13/"Over a Dog"

I'm sad to report that 6th ave has taken another victim - my camera. I remember trying to take a picture of the Empire State Building, and then realizing my camera was broken. Instead of taking out the memory card and placing the camera in a receptacle, I subsequently, threw it towards a building and then made some comment about 6th avenue.

I got to use my line, "Go get yourself some coffee," to a bum after giving him 6 dollars.

Sadly with the loss of the camera, is the loss of the still photo's displaying "Fresha Peppa's" new oriental-Italian cuisine. Thank goodness that Joe, aka 'Really Young Scorsese,' was able to document the cooking with a video camera.

It can be summed up by Jerry saying "Fongul" alot.

Highlights of Great Friday at the Copper Door:

The cook peeking out of the kitchen with an obscure look, displaying either pleasure or disapproval.

Fabian and I wisely choosing to not make out in order to see 2 other girls make out.

Realizing that the first episode of 'Rescue Me' was filmed there.

Grilled Cheese.

The pickle incident.

Me NOT disappearing. Thank God.


Great Friday.
ck

No comments: