Tuesday, January 27, 2009

01-27/Good Morning Taquito

I am a big fan of 7-11. Where else can you get anything that you need in the world 7 days a week, 11 months a year?

Much like any person chooses a specific bar to become a regular at, I have chosen a specific 7-11 that I enjoy to frequent. I love to chat and giggle with the clerks as I lean on the counter and drink coffee while they service other customers.

Usually after the gym I like to stop in and get some water, maybe a protein bar. I'm hoping that Neydu will recognize my bulging man parts, with a comment as simple as, "Looking Goooood!"

Sometimes I tease myself with the thought of treating myself to a sandwich. Fresh Boar's head from a big crowded deli or market? Forget it. I can get the "Italian Hogie" for half the price. All the condiments you want, no extra charge.

Milk, eggs, french bread pizza, Oscar Meyer cold cuts ( if you want to make your own sandwich ) are all at your fingertips. The hot, fresh croissant's fill the air with a sweet smell that makes me think I'm waking up in Paris.

If you're spending an evening at home with the other half, all your personal needs are available too....Neydu doesn't judge. Maybe just a sly wink, or "Have a goooood night, bro...."

Beers and wine are available too, all the way from the breweries of Milwaukee and the fabulous wineries of someone's backyard.

And the cleanliness....just today I witnessed how much they care for you and the safety of the freshness of your food. As I was helping myself to some 4 dollar eggs and checking their quality, I witnessed first hand the exterminator spraying past my feet. Free Pesticide!

I thank you 7-11 for your convenience. I thank you for your friendship.

ck Happy Bday AK

1 comment:

Rob said...

This from the guy who made a record three 7-11 visits during one CPCCPC.