Friday, January 16, 2009

01-16/Rico and the G.C.

Let me tell you something for once. NY Penn station is one of the greatest places on earth - for those rich, poor, and in between. Talk about a melting pot - I'd like to melt all the different fun snacks in that place and put it onto a delicious pita.

Drunk. Want pizza? Check. It may cost you a gold tooth, but they know what they are doing.

Foreigners off a boat. "Ah I like America! Pizza! No problem 5 US American dollars"
Really when it comes down to it; when you are hungry you will pay anything for food. I always envied the pot smokers because they got to get high and then have a legit reason to eat.

Just because I don't smoke pot I don't want to come up with a reason for why I'm melting cheese onto some type of bread. For a drinker, its more likr, " oh he's drunk, whatever."

For a pot smoker, anything melted gets some nobel prize. The inventor of the French onion soup had to have been a pot smokere. God bless melting cheese on top of a liquid. That's an engineer!

As far as I remember scooby and that dummy thin guy would do pot and then eat the scooby snacks. I like to drink, say something stupid to a local, then get a 6 dollar pretzel. I see no difference.

I'd like to call to arms the drinkers an pot smokers. The pot smokers usually get high to create things that the drinkers operate. The smokers usually are so smart that they can't handle the pressure of what they've created. The drinkers usually are scared to death of what contraption the smokers have come up with, so once they test out the product they have to drink after surviving.

It's one of the best relationships ever, separated by a mind and a skill. Like some, its what makes john gianone an artist and those that sit next to his table just a celebrater of his work.

Some of us can only hope to become the next Kenny Choi.

Ck

No comments: