Monday, February 16, 2009

02-16/Thought Jumbalaya

Single Ladies, by Beyonce, is the weirdest video I have ever seen. They must have done something right, because I watched the whole thing. I got a little nervous when they did the cho- cho train thing during the hook, but still I gazed on, and almost wanted to dance along with them.


I do recall Justin Timberlake and the next attempt at a Chris Farley dressing up as Beyonce's dancers doing a spoof on this video for SNL. And yes I thought it was funny. Does Cameron Diaz still go out with JT? She made a cameo on SNL this week as well.


A moment on SNL.. I think it has gotten much better. You may not notice, but the cast is quite talented and very funny. Fred Armisen, Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis, even that wiener Seth Meyers are all very funny. Kristen Wiig is going to be big, it's her's for the taking if she wants it now that Amy is gone.


And Andy Sandberg. There is much more behind the scenes to this guy. The SNL digital shorts are sometimes the epitome of what comedic writing should be about. Yeah, I know, some of you are going to say that they make no sense. You need to take these digital shorts for what they are, and instead of yap yapping about how "this isn't funny" just zip it and stop analyzing.


Welcome Back Brittany. Thank you for all the new gym music for me. However the only "eyes on me" are when I shake the mirror on the wall when I run on the treadmill.

Oh, and Kelly Clarkson - Thanks....that's just great.


For Raechel, I just want you to know that I will be drinking wine this afternoon and making homemade ravioli. I would like everyone to check out Raechel's food blog, which whisks food and funny - see how I added "whisk" in there. I am not going to look up how to spell whisk, so if it's wrong I'm going to leave it up anyway.

Raechel's link is on the top right of my page, and right here. http://engineeringaconnoisseur.blogspot.com/

ck

1 comment:

Raechel said...

thanks for the holla...clever insert of the word whisk. and jumbalya. speaking of spelling, is that the urban way to spell jambalya?