Thursday, May 21, 2009

05-21/Horrorscope

Your Weekly Horoscope - Virgo

Sunday, May 17th 2009

Week ahead: You should start to feel that certain restrictions have lifted; it's time to move forward. "I'm staying with my family while my condo is being renovated.."

Love: Keep life equal between you and another - relationships should have an element of balance. "I know we always go to your place, but my condo is still being renovated..lots of drop cloths and what not.."

Career: Confirmation of something you've been waiting for is indicated this week, even if it doesn't go ahead right away. "Yeah, since I got my promotion, I wanted to put in a new kitchen..no big deal, it should take a couple of months.."

Money: Hard work eventually pays off; don't get despondent. "Oh it's a mess right now, toolboxes, paint cans, it's not even worth seeing right now..I wouldn't want you to trip.."

Key words: Exercise a good dose of patience. "Insert your own joke about exercise here."

-------------------

Your Daily Horoscope - Virgo

Thursday, May 21st 2009

Role models in life are inspirational, as they help to set the boundaries of infinite possibilities in life, but don’t mirror your total life exactly on what someone else is doing. Have a role model as an example of what can be accomplished, but allow yourself to be better or different without being limited to what your role model has achieved. Live your own life, Virgo.

Fabian, I have returned my umbrella - the weather can go F#*k itself.
Phil, I tried a turkey sandwich - I'm ditching it.
Steve, I look stupid in a backward Mets hat.
Colin, my treadmill is going to make a lovely rack to hang my Mets Jerseys.

Rico, I still want to be like you.

ck

No comments: